Saturday 9 May, 2009

What to do after 10th..

OK,actually this is what happened.
After my boards my friend Amulya told me about these free career counselling sessions. I attended one just for TP and I was like totally bowled over,the speaker Mr.Hora- he completely managed to convince me that this in what I should do in life- I should prepare for IITJEE.

The Top 20 Engineering Colleges in India - Dataquest Survey

1 IIT Kanpur

2 IIT Bombay

3 IIT Madras

4 IIT Kharagpur

5 Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

6 IIT Guwahati

7 NIT Warangal

8 NIT Trichy

9 Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala

10 Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (DIT), New Delhi

11 NIT Suratkal

12 Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad

13 Punjab Engineering College, Chandigadh

14 International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad

15 Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani

16 IIT Roorkee

17 NIT Rourkela

18 NIT Kurukshetra

19 Indian Institute of information Technology, Allahabad

20 Delhi College of Engineering, New Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment